Sunday 8 September 2013

A trip to Madame JoJo's


My teacher wins Burlesque Idol for August 


My first post must be about my wonderful trip to Soho in London.  I travelled with a burlesque girl friend on the train, all by ourselves I must add. It was the first time I had done this sort of trip alone.  We were so proud of ourselves getting all the way there in one piece, without even getting a little lost.  We were there to support our Burlesque teacher "Coeur DePlume" Who was amazing and of course she won :)  I must say though watching the girls on the stage just made me want this even more.  I remember being like this as a kid watching performers on the stage and thinking "one day that will be me" It was a fantastic night out and we are looking forward to going back in November for the final.  If you are interested in watching the performers check out www.madamejojos.com Thanks my lovelies hugs and kisses R.R x 



Coeur DePlume Performing 


 Me and my Burlesque pal Becks having a drink before the show starts!


Me outside before the show begins! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment